Topics Forums THE SYSTEM IS RIGGED The truth why it’s so hard to make money and get rich!

  • Author
    Posts
  • #996
    majorgame
    Keymaster

    I wish I would of learned what I’m sharing with you a long time ago. Have you ever wondered how so few people get successful and most continue to fail?

    Life is set up in a way for everyone to fail and keep you down. Whether you try being a Youtuber, tik tok star, actor, or business owner. The truth is the odds are stacked against us.

    I recently discovered that 9%-15% of individuals make $100K. And 50% of them are still struggling living check to check.

    See it doesn’t matter how much money you make because the system is designed for you to acquire more debt, pay high taxes and having you try to keep up with the joneses. All these things keep us broke.

    Now back to less than 15% of people earning $100K, when you think about it, if only 15% are making this income, that means we individually have an 85% chance of failing to reach that income level. Now imagine a doctor telling you that you have 15% chance to live from a surgery, how confident would you be?

    The question becomes, what are the top percentage of people doing that is so special? Most of the time it’s pure luck, now I know you may want to feel special like you could beat these odds and I don’t blame you. It’s actually good to believe in yourself and attempt to make as much financial income as you can for your family..

    But, I want you to know that your not only competing against people within you niche, your competing against every person in the country to make at least $100K. That means you’re going against inventors, biologist, politicians and every business you could imagine.. Almost all fail to make at least $100K

    Now, I don’t want you to give up on your dreams because you just may beat the odds, but I do want to be honest with you and let you know there is an invisible force holding us back from financial success.

    I’ll write more about this topic soon.

  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.